1. Thou shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human
2. Thou shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
3. Thou shall not cross bridges before you come to them, for no one yet has
succeeded in accomplishing this.
4. Thou shall face each problem as it comes. You can only handle one at a time
5. Thou shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor
6. Thou shall not borrow other people's problems. They can better care for them
than you can.
7. Thou shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone.
Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now!
8. Thou shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas
different from your own. It is hard to learn something new when you are talking,
and some people do know more than you do.
9. Thou shall not
become "bogged down" by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted in
self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
10. Thou shall count
thy blessings, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings
add up to a big one.
~By Ruth Bourdon~
frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile. Don't worry for
tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself.