habits for the brain:
1. No Breakfast - People who do
not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This
leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing
2 . Overeating - It causes harde ning of the brain arteries,
leading to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking - It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead
to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar consumption - Too much sugar will interrupt the
absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may
interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution - The brain is the largest oxygen consumer
in our 20 body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen
to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6 . Sleep Deprivation - Sleep allows our brain to rest.. Long
term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain
7. Head covered while sleeping - Sleeping with the head
covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease
concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness - Working hard or
studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of
the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts - Thinking is the best way
to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause
10. Talking Rarely - Intellectual conversations will promote
the efficiency of the brain
causes of liver damage are:
1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are main cause.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3 . Too much eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication.
6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil.
As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying, which
includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume
fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of
Veggies should be eaten raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies
should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to
adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good
eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies
to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to
The top five
cancer-causing foods are:
1. Hot Dogs
Because they are high in nitrates, the Cancer Prevention Coalition
advises that children eat no more than 12 hot dogs a month. If you
can't live without hot dogs, buy those made without sodium nitrate.
2. Processed meats and Bacon
Also high in the same sodium nitrates found in hot dogs, bacon, and
other processed meats raise the risk of heart disease. The saturated
fat in bacon also contributes to cancer.
Doughnuts are cancer-causing double trouble. First, they are made
with white flour, sugar, and hydrogenated oils, then fried at high
temperatures. Doughnuts, says Adams , may be the worst food you can
possibly eat to raise your risk of cancer.
4. French fries
Like doughnuts, French fries are made with hydrogenated oils and
then fried at high temperatures. They also contain cancer- causing
acryl amides which occur during the frying process. They should be
called cancer fries, not French fries, said Adams .
5. Chips, crackers, and cookies
All are usually made with white flour and sugar. Even the ones whose
labels claim to be free of trans-fats generally contain small
amounts of trans-fats.
from the Internet