can be such a wondrous thing,
Filled with flowers that bloom,
And birds that do sing;
summer day, an evening breeze,
And oh how the wind does so rustle the trees…
you relax for a a moment,
And let go of the stress
I am certain you’ll find
That we truly are blessed!
give thanks to the Lord
For the seasons and tides,
For nature’s sweet gifts,
And for all He provides!
we can all learn to be more relaxed in our lives.
1. Add more fun to your life-do things you enjoy and enjoy what you
2. Get enough sleep & rest-your body must recharge &
3. Express your feelings - unexpressed emotions are the seeds of stress, pain,
4. Laugh often - laughter is a great tension breaker & it
enhances the immune system.
5. Exercise-regular exercise is a great way to relieve tension,
increase energy, and improve your mood; find an activity you like & do it
6. Love more-learn to use things & to love people, instead of
the other way around
7. Eliminate self-pity - you may get sympathy for awhile, but soon
will get avoided
8. Develop meaningful relationships - it is important to have good
friends in whom you can confide & find support; it is also important
to be a true friend
9. Alter behaviors & attitudes - when ideas or views are not
serving you well -change them, learn to respond to situations not react;compromise
10. Learn relaxation techniques:meditation, yoga, tai chi, ..experience inner peace .
stress is good for us ...let's just get rid of the bad stress!!!
are the most important person in your life! Be good to yourself, strive
to be happy and, have a wonderful life..Surround
yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes,
music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.